The Board of Library Trustees, in accordance with guidance from state and local health authorities, has adopted the following measures to ensure the safety of all library staff and visitors:
- Those exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 may not enter any library facility and are asked to utilize contactless pickup services.
- The number of visitors allowed in the library at any one time will be monitored and limited at the discretion of the Librarian-In-Charge.
- All visitors over the age of 5 are required to wear a face mask that fully covers the nose and mouth at all times.
- All visitors must maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Visitors entering with children are asked to remain together to ensure children maintain safe distancing at all times.
- All visitors are asked to limit their time spent in buildings to one hour or less.
- Food and drink may not be consumed in buildings at this time.
For the health and safety of the public, the Cecil County Public Library reserves the right to deny entry and/or to ask individuals to leave the premises if they do not comply with the above measures or engage in behavior that threatens the safety of others.
While the Board and Library Administration have implemented cleaning and other protocols that promote the safe use of library facilities throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, please recognize that you use these facilities at your own risk.